"It takes a village to raise a child."
And that village becomes even more important as kids grow into and through adolescence.
They want - and need! - their independence. They need to learn to fail and recover. They need a soft place to land when they screw up.
At the same time, society seems to think the adults have it figured all out. That they don't need support. And if they do, that's what therapists are for.
But what if there was a judgment-free zone where the adults could lift each other up?
That's exactly what The ParenT(w)een Village offers parents, grandparents, aunts & uncles, and other adults who support teens & tween
Join ParenT(w)een Village
- Connect with other like-minded adults in our private community
- Access exclusive content from our podcast guests.
- Join certified life coach & founder of The ParenT(w)een Connection Clarissa Constantine for monthly Village Calls
- Expand your toolbox of resources to connect with the t(w)eens in your world
- Lift up other adults who need support along a road you've already traveled
April 20, 2023 @ 8PM ET/5PM PT Challenge Your Truths/Curiosity
May 18, 2023 @ 8PM ET/5PM PT Take Your Time
June 15, 2023 @ 8PM ET/5PM PT Innovate
July 20, 2023 @8PM ET/5PM PT Own Your Own Story
Agusut 17, 2023 @ 8PM ET/5PM PT Nurture
September 21, 2023 @ 8PM ET/5PM PT Create a Safe Place
October 19, 2023 @ 8PM ET/5PM PT Observe
December 7, 2023 @ 8PM ET/5PM PT Nonjudgment
Register below for upcoming CONNECTION Calls