"It takes a village to raise a child."
And that village becomes even more important as kids grow into adolescence.
They want - and need! - their independence. They need to learn to fail and recover. They need a soft place to land when they screw up.
At the same time, society seems to think the adults have it figured all out. That they don't need support. And if they do, that's what therapists are for.
But what if there was a judgment-free zone where the adults could lift each other up?
That's exactly what The ParenT(w)een Village offers parents, grandparents, aunts & uncles, and other adults who support teens & tweens.
Join The ParenT(w)een Village.
- Create closer connections with other like-minded adults in our exclusive Facebook community.
- Get exclusive content from our podcast guests.
- Listen to interviews not available anywhere else.
- Join certified life coach & founder of The ParenT(w)een Connection Clarissa Constantine for monthly CONNECTION Calls.
- Expand your toolbox of resources to connect with the t(w)eens in your world!
- Lift up other adults who need support along a road you've already traveled
Join our CONNECTION Calls
Your first call is always free, and they're included with your ParenT(w)een Village membership.
March 16 @ 8PM ET/5PM PT
CHALLENGE YOUR TRUTHS/CURIOSITY
April 20, 2023 @ 8PM ET/5PM PT
TAKE YOUR TIME
May 18, 2023 @ 8PM ET/5PM PT
Join THe ParenT(w)een Village